Today, I’m going to keep it simple. I borrowed this idea from Ashley, over at The Geeky Mama Blog. Check out her posts, just click on the link and head right over!
So without further delay, here is 50 about me.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I am aware of. Though, when I ask my parents they always make reference to “Crystal Chandelier” I think it’s a song, or something?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few months ago, when my mother-in-law passed away. It was a hard thing to face with our family.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Handwriting? Eh, that’s the fancy cursive writing. I hate it. But I do have some great printing skills.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes! Kira, aged 14; Ethan, aged 11 and Rick, aged 32- NOPE! Just, Kira and Ethan.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I probably wouldn’t friend myself. I’m very shy, and I’m weird in social interactions. I’m not the easiest person to be friends with.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I’m fluent in sarcasm – it’s the only way I can handle this crazy life, kids, a husband and everything else!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I had them removed when I was 13 – so maybe 1996? OMG!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope, couldn’t pay me enough to do it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Golden Grahams- wait, what are they called.. I buy the “knock off” Golden Grahams from Walmart!!!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope! My feet slip right out.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, not a chance. Mentally and emotionally, absolutely. This last year was hell for my family between a death in the family and my husband’s battle with cancer. Click here to read about that journey!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I could eat ice cream every day, for every meal. I love anything with chocolate, or cookie dough, chocolate chip.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hrm, I have no idea
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My uncle Jimmy, he passed away a long time ago. He was always there for me when I needed him.
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black Flip Flops
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Peanut butter sandwich, I’m lazy in the morning.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Peace & quiet- everyone is asleep!
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
White, the most useless crayon. Maybe then I’d get a chance to relax.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla and Gingerbread.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Grandma ❤
24. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
100% THE BEACH!!! Can we go now?
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
HOCKEY!!! When my son’s team is playing!!!! Woot Woot!
26. HAIR COLOR?
Boring! Dark Brown- I often put blonde highlights.
27. EYE COLOR?
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
29. FAVORITE FOOD?
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Defintely, happy endings. I get scared easily!
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- Peachy-pink – Coral?
33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Something in between, not too hot but not ice storm!
34. HUGS OR KISSES?
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
I enjoy them both!
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I’ll wait for the movie, thank you!
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don’t have one.
39. ANY TATTOOS?
39. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Not my style of music, but if I had to choose the Beatles.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Punta Cana, Domincan.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Keeping everyone in our house organized, when I’m the messy house guest you would want to evict.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Ottawa, ON, Canada
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Same as Number 44!
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Uhh, I just asked my husband – he says it’s like a beige colour.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. ANY PETS?
Two annoying and obnoxious dogs. A pug named Nike and a rotweiller named Roxy.
49. DO YOU WANT MORE KIDS?
Nope, I’m good.
50. WHY DID YOU BECOME A BLOGGER?
I needed an outlet to get my thoughts out. Plus it gives me something to do when the house is quiet and everyone else is busy. The boys play video games, and the girl child has watches movies in her room.